Game Reporting and team entry audit to take place...
Hello All BGL Teams,
As session 1 is coming to a close in the near future, I will be performing an AUDIT of game reporting for all HOME and AWAY Teams. This audit will take place on November 14, 2019.
Please login to your team account with BGL, make sure of the following:
- Your TEAM STAFF is entered with at least one Head Coach or Manager’s email and phone number listed. This was supposed to be done at the start of the season. If it is not completed at the time of the audit, you may face a fine.
- For U10 (all levels), NO ROSTERS are to be entered. If you have done so, DELETE them.
- For U12 and higher, your team roster is to be entered.
- For U10 Step 1, NO SCORES are to be entered. I have deleted some. If there are any scores entered after today, your team may face a fine for failure to follow policy. Please ensure that you follow the HOW TO REPORT A SCORE instructions found on the BGL website.
- Foe ALL teams at all levels, make sure you are completing your responsibilities whether you are the HOME or AWAY team. Refer to HOW TO REPORT A SCORE for instructions.
- For AWAY teams, if you have a problem during verification and the HOME is not addressing it - even though you’ve entered a note and indicated there are errors on the website - you can email the team by finding their contact on their team webpage under the STAFF menu button.
- HOME teams, make sure you are checking to see if the AWAY team has left you any notes indicating you made an ERROR when entering the game sheet stats. Please fix them, and record a note saying you have done so.
- FOR ALL HOME TEAMS AT ALL LEVELS, you absolutely MUST upload a GAME SHEET. Please make sure you have done so. Failure will result in a FINE.
If you have any questions or comments, please refer them back to your ASSOCIATION BGL REP (click Here for the list). They should always be your first point of contact. I am happy to assist, but only once they have been contacted and troubleshooting has occurred.
BGL Statistician and Webmaster