A couple of notes:
1. It was decided this year to end the season two weeks prior to the start of playoffs instead of past practices which was the week before. HOWEVER, for divisions where ALL teams are going to Provincials, there are no playoffs so games were scheduled, where possible, to two weeks before Provincials
2. For U10 Step 1 and Step 2 where there is no seeding, games were scheduled until the week before the windup tournament
3. For U10 Step 3, although there is seeding for the wind up tournament, the date and location are known in advance and all teams are eligible to participate, so games were scheduled , where possible, to the week before.
4. Due to ice limitations (for example no home ice was submitted until January and your association only plays on the weekends, and other teams in your association had to finish league play early) you may find your teams playing 2 or 4 games in a single weekend.
5. A couple of associations submitted changes to their blackout requests and/or ice submissions AFTER the deadline and AFTER I started the schedule. I tried to change a couple but not necessarily all Reschedules due to late submissions or changes in blackout requests are charged to the teams yearly reschedule allotment As in previous years, reschedules due to the loss of ice availability by the facility (facility withdraws the ice slot, ice plant breaks down, etc) CAN be rescheduled at no charge to a teams yearly allocation.
6. Fort MacMurray committed to having two teams travel the first weekend of Session 2. Therefore, two other divisions with Fort MacMurray are scheduled to travel in the first weekend. These Associations were notified last week
As it may take up to 24 hours for the schedule to be posted on the BGL website, please share the schedule with your teams