Click here for the fees for referees for the current season.
When rescheduling games, early communication with the ref allocator is required:
1. As soon as you know a game needs to be rescheduled, contact the appropriate ref allocator with the game number:
- Local Association Allocator – Tween B and below
- NARRA Assignor – Tween A and up
Note: If advance notice is not given and the referees show up to a cancelled game, the "Bill To" association will be invoiced for the game fees and travel.
2. Once an alternate date, time and arena have been determined, email the ref allocator the game number and new details.
Note: Associations will be billed the admin fee for games cancelled within 72 hours of the games start time and billed the game fees for game cancelled within 24 hours. If advance notice is not given and the referee travels to the arena, the association will be billed for the admin, game and travel fees.
To request officials for exhibition games:
1. Email the appropriate ref allocator with as much advance notice as possible, even if opponent has not been confirmed.
2. All the required details are outlined in the spreadsheet template. Move your mouse pointer over a column heading to see the instructions regarding what needs to be entered in that column.
When rescheduling league or organizing exhibition games endeavor to arrange them such that:
- They are in locations where other games may already be occurring
- Games of the same or similar level occur back-to-back (e.g., Junior A followed by Belle A).